Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hey thanks!

Thanks for voting for me - i had enough votes to make the member's choice gift guides: http://www.etsy.com/gift-guides/177. I appreciate that!!

So, I was pretty sick after round 5 of chemo - i threw up for 4 days straight. I'm still not 100% back on my feet yet, but doing much better. My dr. wants me to come for a 5th day from now on for extra IV fluids. (Like i don't spend enough time there...... LOL. )

And one more thing. My wonderful husband, who takes great care of me when i'm sick... and when i'm not, is turning 50 tomorrow, Nov. 5th. He's even more handsome than the day I married him. ~~~ Happy Birthday Bartt! ~~~

laura xxoo

4 comments:

  1. Hey Laura! So glad round 5 is behind you!!! And congrats on getting in the gift guide -- that's super fabulous!!! Happy Barttday to you both! That's just the way it is with the good ones -- they keep getting handsomer and handsomer. And you're looking pretty darn beautiful too! :) Much love and xoxoxo Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the gift guide Laura! Glad you finished round 5:-) Happy Birthday Bartt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura, I've heard from Ginny, that you're in the hospital. Hope, everything is fine with you. My thoughts are with you. *hugs*

    Congrats on GG feature! And happy belated birthday to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a relief eh eagle eye??? so glad your through with that one!!! and now you've got some good celebrating to do with your "old man" and some good eating to do with your sweet wonderful family-- for thanksgiving. ( and hey bart happy birthday!!) so glad you're home.

    lots of love to you!!

    XOXO,

    kath

    ReplyDelete